We are looking for someone to manage a weekly Farmer's Market and do other events and demos and more.
To apply, read the following responsibilities carefully and send your cover letter, resume, at least one picture of yourself, and links to relevant social media profiles that you manage to firstname.lastname@example.org
#1 Qualification: You LOVE House Kombucha. You exude the beauty and glory of a true kombucha afficianado and House Kombucha is your favorite.
#2 Your WORK ETHIC is tops. You can load and unload product, tables, pop-up tents, set-up a beautiful booth like a queen. You joyfully connect with customers and sample everyone who walks by, actively calling passerbys to your demo table. You resist to the urge to touch your cell phone while on demo duty (except to take and share excellent photos). You actively gather information from customers and are able to organize this information, analyzing what flavors sell and why, what customers are saying and assessing new sales leads and opportunities as customers eagerly request House Kombucha at their office workplaces and local cafes/stores.
#3 You are RELIABLE, ON-TIME, HAVE ACCESS TO YOUR OWN CAR. House Kombucha is proud to be vending the Facebook Farmer's Market on Saturdays, beginning April 30th, 2-5 pm (closed major holiday weekends) thru December 2016. You will need to drive our Kia Sedona from San Leandro to Menlo Park every Saturday, unless you have a big enough vehicle you want to use. For other demos during the week you will need your own car.
#4 Have the talent and skills to pull off the following:
- Event Scheduling and Management: You build your own hours, at least 1 more event each week for a 10 hr/week. You maximize your time, assessing events that could use a few donated cases vs. a full tasting and balancing that with strategic in-store demos.
- Networking and Contact Management: You gather intelligence as you work. The Bay Area is bursting with opportunity and we need a well-connected, community minded representative to help us understand what opportunities can best serve our product, mission and bottom line. Bonus: You can also learn how to close deals as a commision based Field Rep.
- Set-up Design and Management: You have an eye for style and love for hospitality. You get to design the interior set-up and display of our pop-up tent, potentially create a tea sanctuary or comfortable tasting area. You maintain your design with beautiful art, flowers, displays and keep your tableclothes, trays and other items in clean orderly condition.
- Shwag Management: You can order and design new logo branded shwag and maintain inventory of t-shirts, sweatshirts and other branded items.
• A valid California's driver's license and a clean driving record
• Ability to work on your feet for 6+ hours
• Able to work in inclement weather and lift 50 pounds
• Google Drive Docs and Sheets, knowledge of ZoHo or CRM is a plus, social media savvy is a must.
House Kombucha is a family-owned beverage company that produces artisanal kombucha, a probiotic health tonic made from fermented tea. Founded in 2009, House Kombucha is committed to brewing the most refreshing raw kombucha on the West Coast! Exciting opportunities for growth and advancement are possible, depending upon job performance and tenure. This position is co-supervised by the CEO and our sales lead.